Restore? Diskaid deleted cycorder videos

lilscrappydoo

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Help!
I was using diskaid to transfer all of my videos from cycorder to my computer. I guess I inadvertently clicked on the whole folder and deleted from inside diskaid. Normally I would chop it up to my own mental retardedness, however these vids are of my toddler and I NEED to restore them. I am about to upgrade to apple 3.0 software and re jailbreak. But, I am going to wait on that and see if someone can help me find a way to restore these vids before going any further with the Iphone upgrade. Thanks in advance!

DJ

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
I'm sorry, but I'm not having any luck finding data recovery solutions for the iPhone.

I found a nifty tool that will mount the iPhone as a disk drive so that you can browse through the folders using Windows Explorer, but none of the recovery tools I tried will access that drive.

lilscrappydoo

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
Thanks matt, for your help. If find it ironic that in this day with supposedly the most tech advanced phone on the planet, that there isn't an application made specifically for this. It's been almost a week now. I haven't added any programs or data since the delete. But someone told me that the iPhone will write over that space with it own info. I'm about to just give up and upgrade. It's just hard to let go of the only video of your son walking for the first time or counting to ten. But I guess way worse things happen all the time.

Matt74

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
I have a four year old daughter, so I really do understand what you're going through. Things like this have happened to me in the past.

But I do not think it's linked with how advanced the iPhone is. The iPhone OS is very unix like... or at least that's a layer the hacker's added.. not sure which. And in unix, there is no undelete function.

Found a service that costs money, and I'm sure you'd have to mail your iPhone to them, so not sure if you'd want to try them.

1st to offer Recovery Services For Apple iPhone - DriveSavers Data Recovery

Have to leave for work, so can't look into these, but here's a link to some recovery programs.

Free Recover Lost Pictures Of Iphone Downloads: Recover My iPod by GetData Software Company, PhotoRescue PC by German Sales Agency and More

lilscrappydoo

Jul 16, 2009
Visit site
I called drive savers. The quote they gave me was for 400$ to 1600$. Ouch!!! Maybe for 100$ or so, I could do that. But thanks for your help. I will check on the other links when I get to my pc, so I can dl and try.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77