Volume of music dropping for a couple of secs

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Once about every 10 songs or so while my music is playing on my 3Gs, a song will be playing and for a couple of seconds the volume will go really low and then return back to normal. Just kind of strange because this never happened on my iTouch. This is also just on the ipod part. Anybody else have this issue or any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

walkychalky

Jul 12, 2009
Visit site
Once about every 10 songs or so while my music is playing on my 3Gs, a song will be playing and for a couple of seconds the volume will go really low and then return back to normal. Just kind of strange because this never happened on my iTouch. This is also just on the ipod part. Anybody else have this issue or any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Ummm....new email?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Ummm....new email?

Maybe... Im not sure though. Im a newbie to iphones so Im just confused on what causes that. Im sure its not a device issue but just curious what the cause is. I know some iPhone expert has to have the answer.

walkychalky

Jul 12, 2009
Visit site
Maybe... Im not sure though. Im a newbie to iphones so Im just confused on what causes that. Im sure its not a device issue but just curious what the cause is. I know some iPhone expert has to have the answer.

Well anytime i get some type of notification on my iPhone while listening to music my volume lowers as well to ensure i hear the notification sound. I have a hunch this iswhat is happening to you. The new email sound is hard to hear sometimes so that's probably why you think your phone is just lowering for no reason....

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Well anytime i get some type of notification on my iPhone while listening to music my volume lowers as well to ensure i hear the notification sound. I have a hunch this iswhat is happening to you. The new email sound is hard to hear sometimes so that's probably why you think your phone is just lowering for no reason....

Justed tested that and that caused the volume to lower. That was it! Thanks for the help :)

johnc8407#IM

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I have a question. Does anyone else notice the volumn on the phone goes down right after the first ring? When i place a call, I hit speaker and the first ring is loud and then the volume drops. Anyone know why?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2