What did we do these past 2 years without Copy Paste

grant#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
man! I'm in copy cut paste overtime right now everything is getting copied and pasted hahahhahaha

When they first enounced it i thought that would be the last feature id use...how wrong i was!
I use it so much, and its not even for the sake of it, its pretty practical!

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
makes things alot quicker when someone asks the same question over and over, that way i dont have to type the same exact thing over and over

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm kinda wondering why forwarding is needed in messages...it always brings the dilemma of copying and pasting it which is the fun way to do it, or to just forward it which is probably the most practical boring way to do it.

Last edited:

mg48

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I stayed with my winmo device until cut/copy/paste came to the iPhone. There was no way I was going without it. I'm glad to finally be here.

rgar3388

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
"Sadly, I have only needed it in contacts app and it doesn't seem to work there. What programs does everyone use it in?"

In contacts you can hit edit and go into the contacs number or email or address and copy it then paste it wherever you need to.

Dyvim

Mar 10, 2008
Visit site
The Select mechanism alone is very useful, if only for deleting blocks of text (i.e. select then delete the selection). Sure beats holding down the delete key and waiting.

But yeah even though I've gotten used to not having copy & paste over the past year and a half, there are many, many places where it comes in handy. Heck, even just pasting your name when you configure your email accounts (so you don't have to retype your name in every single account) is handy.

siddfinch

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I'm surprised at how much I actually haven't had to use it. Granted, I grew very used to not having it, so I have to kill some old habits before fully embracing the Cut/Copy/Paste features.

iamtone

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
it's amazing how apple deprives us an elementary feature like copy and paste and then give it to us and we feel like we are winners hahhahahah apple has us in Stockholm syndome we locked in the basement and when they give us water wit ice we act like it's lobster and prime rib hahahhahahah dang STEVE JOBS!!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77