Streamlining the contact view

mcmgreen

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Is there any way to customize what I see when I select a contact? With two or three phone numbers and a long note, the "Text Message" is hidden necessitating scrolling to reveal it. It would be helpful to move that "Text Message" block higher or the note lower. Also, is there anyway to delete "United States of America" on the address? I know what country Kansas is in. (Please note: I am not advocating overthrowing the country.)

MrEClass

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
As far as I know, there is now way to "move" the button up. :eek:

But I do understand you completely...I find that a bit annoying sometimes when I have those fields filled in and I simply want to send a quick txt to them but I don't txt them often so they are not easy to find by scrolling the txt app. :rolleyes:

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
There's isn't a way to move the "Text Message" button. Have you tried using the SMS app to start a new message, though? When in the app you can hit the "new message" icon in the upper right which will begin a new message. Then tap + in the To: field and a list of your contacts will pop up. Or you can just start typing the name and a list will be generated for you and it will get more accurate with the more letters you type. I think this is easier than going to the contact first.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77