Do you feel inferior?

Do you feel inferior after an Apple product announcement?

• Yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
So do you feel inferior when a new Apple product comes out? Say if you had an original iPhone after the 3G announcement. Or the new Macbooks next week while you have an old one.

Dalekkiller

Sep 9, 2008
Visit site
When I got my 2G I told myself that I would never need another handset as it was the ultimate handset for me. Then the 3G came out and I tried to resist and failed!
I guess I just love gadgets, plus, it's got double the memory of my 3G. I'm just hoping there isn't a 4G iPhone for quite a while!

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
When I got my 2G I told myself that I would never need another handset as it was the ultimate handset for me. Then the 3G came out and I tried to resist and failed!
I guess I just love gadgets, plus, it's got double the memory of my 3G. I'm just hoping there isn't a 4G iPhone for quite a while!

Well it is apple so I would expect one in mid 2009

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site

Need not worry. First at&t will have to have a network that can suport 4G. At&t's 3G infrastructure is subpar to its mainframe network at the moment. Unless they are working on LTE(4G) as we speak, and even so It would take time to roll it out and it wouldnt be large enough to merit buying a 4G iphone with actually experiencing the extra speed. Some people are already upset with the lack of 3G coverage. A 4G iphone would be puting the cart before the horse...then again with corporate greed and stupid consumer, what stopped them before with rolling out so many iPhones on a network that was incapable of handling the load and they new it, and inspite the issues, those inferior soles that are gadget junkies will be played.

Last edited:

mikecc

Aug 21, 2007
www.icellphonedeals.com
I am always curious and excited to see new products andn look at it as another reason to upgrade. If there is no significant improvement on the product I feel indifferent.

avt123

Aug 8, 2008
Visit site
Need not worry. First at&t will have to have a network that can suport 4G. At&t's 3G infrastructure is subpar to its mainframe network at the moment. Unless they are working on LTE(4G) as we speak, and even so It would take time to roll it out and it wouldnt be large enough to merit buying a 4G iphone with actually experiencing the extra speed. Some people are already upset with the lack of 3G coverage. A 4G iphone would be puting the cart before the horse...then again with corporate greed and stupid consumer, what stopped them before with rolling out so many iPhones on a network that was incapable of handling the load and they new it, and inspite the issues, those inferior soles that are gadget junkies will be played.

Or they can make a 4G iPhone. Make it a global phone and have HSPA/LTE technology. Just like the BlackBerry Storm is now, just not with LTE.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2