What do you want to see in firmware 2.2?

What feature would you like to see MOST in 2.2?

• MMS

Votes: 16 14.5%
  • Copy and paste

Votes: 32 29.1%
  • Turn by turn directions in GPS

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Push notifications

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Landscape mode for email/sms

Votes: 18 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StrangeLuv

Aug 23, 2008
Visit site
I'd like to see...

I'd like to see the ability to delete songs without having to hook up to iTunes. I've noticed videos can be deleted. Why not songs?

biyobe

Nov 9, 2008
Visit site
I would love to see the ability to use my own ringtones for text messages and new voicemail... and of course all the other items... MMS, landscape txt/email, copy & paste... etc.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
I'd like to see the ability to delete songs without having to hook up to iTunes. I've noticed videos can be deleted. Why not songs?
I think this is just how the iPod functions across all their iPods so probably not going to change.

That would be convenient, for sure. As would be the ability to delete photos or move them from album to album from your handheld.
Yeah, would be cool to make albums and stuff right on the phone

AlexInPA

Oct 20, 2008
Visit site
Real PIM functionality

All aspects of PIM should sync with Outlook. This includes Tasks and Notes. Calendars should function like they do in Outlook. Support for Outlook color coding would be nice too. The ability to make an appointment on an iPhone Private would be nice. Same with the ability to select categories.

Gee, why not the ability to send meeting invitations from the iPhone? This is standard on most Windows Mobile devices. Should be here too since this is the major competitor. This feature alone could cause me to drop my iPhone in favor of a Windows Mobile device.

Last edited:

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
All aspects of PIM should sync with Outlook. This includes Tasks and Notes. Calendars should function like they do in Outlook. Support for Outlook color coding would be nice too. The ability to make an appointment on an iPhone Private would be nice. Same with the ability to select categories.

Gee, why not the ability to send meeting invitations from the iPhone? This is standard on most Windows Mobile devices. Should be here too since this is the major competitor. This feature alone could cause me to drop my iPhone in favor of a Windows Mobile device.

+1000 for this!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2