Apps not working

IsrealsSoN13

Jul 16, 2008
Visit site
Hello everyone, nice to join this community. I need some help please. Im using a white 16gb iPhone 3G.

So.. everything was working fine for the first four days, till tonight. All of a sudden all my downloaded apps aren't working. Everything that the iPhone comes with works fine. Just all the apps I downloaded from app store seem to be broken. When I click on any of them, it quickly loads up the app, then goes back to the springboard. I see about 2 seconds of the app then it's gone. Some of the apps have a loading screen, and I'll see that quickly, then it goes away. Anyone know whats going on or how to fix this?

I tried rebooting it quite a few times. Did the regular power off with just the sleep/wake button. Tried the hard boot by holding the sleep/wake button and the home button. And tried syncing again thru iTunes. None of that has worked.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Hello everyone, nice to join this community. I need some help please. Im using a white 16gb iPhone 3G.

So.. everything was working fine for the first four days, till tonight. All of a sudden all my downloaded apps aren't working. Everything that the iPhone comes with works fine. Just all the apps I downloaded from app store seem to be broken. When I click on any of them, it quickly loads up the app, then goes back to the springboard. I see about 2 seconds of the app then it's gone. Some of the apps have a loading screen, and I'll see that quickly, then it goes away. Anyone know whats going on or how to fix this?

I tried rebooting it quite a few times. Did the regular power off with just the sleep/wake button. Tried the hard boot by holding the sleep/wake button and the home button. And tried syncing again thru iTunes. None of that has worked.

What I would do is a complete restore from scratch and not from a backup. It may be a little time consuming but it should clear up your problem. And when you sync the apps back I'd even consider only syncing a couple at a time. (maybe 2) I've heard of issues when syncing a bunch of apps. Not to mention they take forever to sync. Hope this helps. Good luck!