Any chance we can move this board back to the old place? It was more contentious, but at least the spelling, grammar, and punctuation didn't make me want to rip out my eyeballs.
    I had real doubts about the move but traffic is much higher now and I for one welcome that. A few of the posts could benefit from a little more effort in the spelling, grammar, and punctuation departments (I'm sure I'm not completely innocent myself) but at least there are posts.
    06-07-2008 10:54 AM
    Data on traffic:

TiPB is now up around wmexperts, which is way better than Phone Different ever did. Traffic-wise at least the move seems like a good call by Dieter et al.
    06-07-2008 11:09 AM
    I know this is completely off topic, but after the praise of the changes I have a criticism: the pages are too narrow. This is what the site looks like on a screen 1440 pixels wide (ironically a MacBook Pro):

(Image scaled)

The forum pages can be changed to the vBulletin default, which fixes this, but that's as ugly as sin. The front and news pages can't be changed at all as far as I can see. Any chance of a fix (or of letting me know what it is if one already exists)?
    Last edited by marcol; 06-07-2008 at 11:33 AM.
    06-07-2008 11:31 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD