iPhone 3GS Tries to Stop Bullets...Loses...Badly

Stangs55

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Crazy...

YouTube - iPhone 3GS Shot with 9mm and Burned

From his explanation:
"I have bought all three generations of iPhones on launch day, but I cannot take it any longer.

In the end, it was rejection of Google Voice from the App Store that drove me to this point, but that was just the tip of the spear. Whether it is their refusal to let other gadgets such as the Palm Pre interface with iTunes, or their Draconian App Store procedures...I simply cannot support them with a clear conscience, which is why I chose to end the life of my iPhone in this manner instead of selling it--after all, who would want to pass on a cancer to another person?

Apple may have fooled the world with their witty commercials and bright t-shirts, but they will no longer fool me. Their approach has helped them gain a sizable chunk of the PC market, but as their popularity grows, people will begin to see them for what they really are--a corporation far more "evil" than Microsoft would ever dream to be.

Apple is turning consumerism into communism. Any entity that enforces such anti-competitive practices and dictates what their paying population can and cannot have without any explanation, consistency, or reason is communistic. It's wrong and I will no longer support it.

The Case Against Apple–in Five Parts ? The Jason Calacanis Weblog

btown11

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
should have turned the gun the other way. :)

oh, and that idiot could have easily made $750+ for that phone on ebay. idiot.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
He needs to look up communism.btw. What was that weird growth on his hand by his right thumb? And the video was sooooooo dramatic! Whatever dude.

Last edited:

canadu

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
He needs to look up communism.btw. What was that weird growth on his hand by his right thumb? And the video was sooooooo dramatic! Whatever dude.

Ditto! This guy is seriously twisted. I donate or sell old phones...either way, someone else get second use out it no matter how I feel about it. It's just wierd to shoot it and then burn it:confused: I can't imagine what he'll do if his wife ever serves him a divorce:cool:

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
for some reason this reminded me of the guy who put the video of him taking a sledge hammer to a PS3 or XBox 360(can't remember which one) when it first launched and everyone was going nuts for it.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Because he didn't get to use google voice? Wow, anger managent issue much?
Perhaps you miss the point. The issue is not whether or not he can use the app but that some other SOB made, and is in the position to make, arbitrary decisions about whether or not he can use it.

anon(1605018)

Jul 8, 2009
Visit site
for some reason this reminded me of the guy who put the video of him taking a sledge hammer to a PS3 or XBox 360(can't remember which one) when it first launched and everyone was going nuts for it.

Yeah it remind me of that to. But to waste an expensive device, not to mention buring it which cant be good for the environment.

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
you can't call apple communist! one very easy simple reason!!!!

NO ONE FORCED OR FORCES YOU TO BUY/USE AN IPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so anyone that is unhappy sell the phone go get another device, quit complaining there are so many great devices.

BB, Palm pre, G1, mytouch 3g, htc hero, a bunch of nokia and windows mobile devices! there are plenty of options!!!!!!! so pick a new one or jailbreak!!! geez

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77