Getting iphone 3G - Sick of Blackberry Storm

DRLyman

Jan 20, 2009
www.LymanPhoto.com
Hi Everyone. I too have switched from the Storm to the iPhone. I have owned nothing but BBs for the past 9 years so switching to an iphone was def. a big deal for me. I must say so far I love this phone. I have only had an iphone a day, but it has been so easy to adapt to it. I look forward to chatting with everyone.

Congrats on the new phone. I also came from the Storm. I think you will be happier with the iPhone. Even more so when 3.0 comes out.

bmfan#IM

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I had a storm for 3 maybe 4 months, i use it for work i needed a email app that supports full imap, not inbox only like the storm... i miss the push email, but i can deal...

even if the storm had a full imap email app it was just not reliable enough to use for work. it was the worst phone i have ever had. never have i wasted so much time trying to tweak things just to make a device work like it should.

three days ago i picked up an iPhone to try out for 30 days, then decide which to keep. well on the third day i called up verizon and canceled my service. they said there will be a 295 dollar early termination fee ( i have two phones ) i said thats fine !

the iphones email client meets my needs better then the blackberry did, but i was shocked at the difference in performance. its like night and day, the storm is an embarrassment...

im sure it will improve, and turn out to be a nice blackberry. but it was not in any way ready to be released.

I have seen the light !

jewelz

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! I already love the iPhone! The only thing I'm really missing is bbm, but the iPhone performance fills that void. I admit I use to be an iPhone hater (it can't even copy and paste) but now I will highly recommend the iPhone to anyone!

DRLyman

Jan 20, 2009
www.LymanPhoto.com
Thanks! I already love the iPhone! The only thing I'm really missing is bbm, but the iPhone performance fills that void. I admit I use to be an iPhone hater (it can't even copy and paste) but now I will highly recommend the iPhone to anyone!

When 3 comes out you will be able to copy and paste. That won't be too much longer. Or, you can jailbreak and be able to do that now.

macnkat

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
I had a storm for 3 maybe 4 months, i use it for work i needed a email app that supports full imap, not inbox only like the storm... i miss the push email, but i can deal...

even if the storm had a full imap email app it was just not reliable enough to use for work. it was the worst phone i have ever had. never have i wasted so much time trying to tweak things just to make a device work like it should.

three days ago i picked up an iPhone to try out for 30 days, then decide which to keep. well on the third day i called up verizon and canceled my service. they said there will be a 295 dollar early termination fee ( i have two phones ) i said thats fine !

the iphones email client meets my needs better then the blackberry did, but i was shocked at the difference in performance. its like night and day, the storm is an embarrassment...

im sure it will improve, and turn out to be a nice blackberry. but it was not in any way ready to be released.

I have seen the light !

This sounds like my story.
new32.gif

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta