Android to Apple

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
After carrying two different devices for years I finally settled for on phone and I picked the iPhone 13 mini. I gave my pro to my son and sold my s21 5g.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I did the same recently but went with the 12 mini. Now I’m in the process of getting HomePods and selling my Google home speakers.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
After carrying two different devices for years I finally settled for on phone and I picked the iPhone 13 mini. I gave my pro to my son and sold my s21 5g.

I'll see you soon, in the s22 forum lol. I know that ultra with built in S-pen is calling your name lol

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I'll see you soon, in the s22 forum lol. I know that ultra with built in S-pen is calling your name lol

The Ultra is what the 13 Pro Max should have been. Hopefully it will inspire Apple for the 14. The Pro Max needs more to differentiate from the regular iPhone.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The Ultra is what the 13 Pro Max should have been. Hopefully it will inspire Apple for the 14. The Pro Max needs more to differentiate from the regular iPhone.
Apple does it's own thing and so far has been successful. They do what they believe they need and not what others are doing.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Apple does it's own thing and so far has been successful. They do what they believe they need and not what others are doing.

So much for copying gestures,swipe to type,widgets and something that they claimed that they wouldn't do....LARGE SCREENS. That's really Apple doing their own thing.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Implementing the Apple Pencil. Use the screen real estate to be able to use and run 2 apps simultaneously. Things that a Pro model should be able to do.

The pencil, I believe, is not something most Apple users would use on a phone. The iPad, sure, but not the iPhone. Running 2 apps at the same time? I thought iPhone had split screen capability or are you speaking of something different?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site

Completely agree. I think they do what most users want and, generally, do it better than the competition. You can’t ask for more than that.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
One of my biggest was iMessage my entire family is on iMessage. I end up in the hospital a lot so FaceTime works out for me better especially with the Covid rules.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
The pencil, I believe, is not something most Apple users would use on a phone. The iPad, sure, but not the iPhone. Running 2 apps at the same time? I thought iPhone had split screen capability or are you speaking of something different?

iPhone does not have the ability to split two apps on the same screen at the same time. Having a stylus is a lot quicker to jot down notes than typing. That's why I will continue to use Samsung. Until Apple gets around to resolving this issue. Then again, I never own less than 3 phones. The Galaxy 22 Ultra will replace my Note 20.

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Completely agree. I think they do what most users want and, generally, do it better than the competition. You can’t ask for more than that.

Apple does some things better than "the competition" and "the competition" does some things better than Apple. Neither one is better. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Fortunately, I am not stuck with just using one phone.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
iPhone does not have the ability to split two apps on the same screen at the same time. Having a stylus is a lot quicker to jot down notes than typing. That's why I will continue to use Samsung. Until Apple gets around to resolving this issue. Then again, I never own less than 3 phones. The Galaxy 22 Ultra will replace my Note 20.

There is no issue to resolve, it is a purposeful decision that has Apple in a leading position in their market. It is simply something you wish they had which is ok. Enjoy your Samsung.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
Apple does some things better than "the competition" and "the competition" does some things better than Apple. Neither one is better. They both have their strengths and weaknesses. Fortunately, I am not stuck with just using one phone.

I agree with the first part of your statement. As for being “stuck” with one phone, that is a false narrative for millions of users.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
There is no issue to resolve, it is a purposeful decision that has Apple in a leading position in their market. It is simply something you wish they had which is ok. Enjoy your Samsung.
The true multitasking is the issue with apple. Like on Android, you can literally split the screen in half and run two different apps at once

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
iPhone has never had split screen. Maybe there's a jailbreak tweak for it. Only iPad can do split screen.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77