Anyone coming from Android?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
……it won’t do any better sales wise.

Not very complicated at all.

I wasn’t saying anything about sales numbers or which one was better. Her statement was “her friend was looking to upgrade her phone, thought about the iPhone sales rep talked her out of it”. My suggestion was the S22 ultra since her friend was already use to using android. But yet it seems like every time someone mentions android or any other phone you pop up to talk **** about it or throw news clips about how great apple is. Like chill bud, it’s hella annoying

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I wasn’t saying anything about sales numbers or which one was better. Her statement was “her friend was looking to upgrade her phone, thought about the iPhone sales rep talked her out of it”. My suggestion was the S22 ultra since her friend was already use to using android. But yet it seems like every time someone mentions android or any other phone you pop up to talk **** about it or throw news clips about how great apple is. Like chill bud, it’s hella annoying

I talked about sales, why is that so complicated for you?

I didn’t bring up apple in my post you quoted or how great it was. No need to make stuff up, If your annoyed maybe get some help.

scott Lashville

Sep 30, 2021
Visit site
The s21 ultra only sold around 6.3 million units globally, I don’t think the s22 note will do any better sales wise.

Maybe the sales would be less because of the cost but the new design of S22 Ultra looks bomb and also it has Snapdragon gen 1 which is the best of all processor!!! I Hope IOS would beat it!

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I talked about sales, why is that so complicated for you?

I didn’t bring up apple in my post you quoted or how great it was. No need to make stuff up, If your annoyed maybe get some help.

It’s not complicated, your reply to my post had absolutely nothing to do with what I quoted in a response to her statement.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
It’s not complicated, your reply to my post had absolutely nothing to do with what I quoted in a response to her statement.

It seems complicated for you.

What you quoted has nothing to do with the s22. My post was taking about lower expected sales compared to the s21 flop, which you claimed I was talking about apple.

Maybe take some time to understand what you are actually posting.

giphy.gif

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
It seems complicated for you.

What you quoted has nothing to do with the s22. My post was taking about lower expected sales compared to the s21 flop, which you claimed I was talking about apple.

Maybe take some time to understand what you are actually posting.

giphy.gif

As you can see, maybe, she talked about her friend upgrading to the newest Samsung bc a rep talked her into it. I stated there is a new one coming out very shortly, she could’ve waited for it. Nothing there about sales numbers or anything. You come in fling data that no one cares about. Talking about S21 sales numbers and how it was a flop. NO ONE BUT YOU CARES ABOUT THAT.

Attachments

• AC698771-E3F7-42D9-890C-984231D5C802.jpeg
    AC698771-E3F7-42D9-890C-984231D5C802.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Maybe the sales would be less because of the cost but the new design of S22 Ultra looks bomb and also it has Snapdragon gen 1 which is the best of all processor!!! I Hope IOS would beat it!

At 9 mm it’s a brick with curved edges.

Sorry the snapdragon is not looking to be doing well at all since Samsung is responsible for fabrication. The rumor is Qualcomm is unhappy and switching to tsmc for the 8gen 1 plus.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
As you can see, maybe, she talked about her friend upgrading to the newest Samsung bc a rep talked her into it. I stated there is a new one coming out very shortly, she could’ve waited for it. Nothing there about sales numbers or anything. You come in fling data that no one cares about. Talking about S21 sales numbers and how it was a flop. NO ONE BUT YOU CARES ABOUT THAT.

If you don’t want to talk about the s22 you shouldn’t have brought it up , the poster you quoted certainly didn’t.

Everyone cares about sales numbers, both companies and consumers even imore has articles dedicate to sales and revenue. If you don’t, good for you. However Blackberry fans, Nokia fans, palm fans, lg fans all despised sales numbers just as much as apparently you do.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
If you don’t want to talk about the s22 you shouldn’t have brought it up , the poster you quoted certainly didn’t.

Everyone cares about sales numbers, both companies and consumers even imore has articles dedicate to sales and revenue. If you don’t, good for you. However Blackberry fans, Nokia fans, palm fans, lg fans all despised sales numbers just as much as apparently you do.

Mine was a helpful tip, yours is just trying to drag it under. You literally don’t help at all. I honestly feel bad for you, bet it’s lonely out there for you. Always trying to prove someone wrong, trying to be the smartest, have the “best” resources to throw out info no one really cares about. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2