Ok...I caved! 🙂

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
I preached loud & hard about holding onto my XS Max for another year...

But, last night I went to my local Verizon store...to upgrade my Apple Watch, and as soon as handled my sales reps iPhone 12 Pro Max, I was hooked!

I’m now an owner of a Space Gray Pro Max...and I’m loving it. Feels great in my hand, noticeably faster/smoother...and has a great screen.

And...I got a new Apple Watch 6 too!

I think I’m pretty much good to go now, lol!

Good stuff! :)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

But, last night I went to my local Verizon store...to upgrade my Apple Watch, and as soon as handled my sales reps iPhone 12 Pro Max, I was hooked!

I’m now an owner of a Space Gray Pro Max...and I’m loving it. Feels great in my hand, noticeably faster/smoother...and has a great screen.

Congratulations! That is fantastic!!! ENJOY!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

That’s awesome and congrats to you…:)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Nice. Congratulations.

I spent my full Apple allowance for 2020 so now I have a new Apple allowance for 2021. Still rocking the 11 Pro Max and will hold onto it until this years device release. Already have the Apple Watch 6 and a new iPad. Might.......MIGHT......upgrade the MacBook Pro, might not.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Nice. Congratulations.

I spent my full Apple allowance for 2020 so now I have a new Apple allowance for 2021. Still rocking the 11 Pro Max and will hold onto it until this years device release. Already have the Apple Watch 6 and a new iPad. Might.......MIGHT......upgrade the MacBook Pro, might not.

Same here. I’ve spent my Apple allowance for the year. I love my 11 pro max. I’ve got my MacBook Air and iPad Pro and homepods. I’m good until I see what the new one has in the Fall.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok...I caved!

Congratulations on your new Pro Max. I just caved in as well. Bought the iPhone 12. I’m set now until next year. iPhone 12 and Apple Watch Series 5.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2