Now Playing stuck on lock screen

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Anyone found a solution for this? Just really annoying. I've googled it, done what they said, watched youtube videos (same stuff). I have youtube, music and a bunch more set for 'no notifications' at all, yet, everytime I watch a youtube video, this stupid giant not playing thing hogs up the top of my lockscreen. I have to restart the phone to get rid of it, then if I watch youtube again, it's back.

----------------

now playing.jpg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Anyone found a solution for this? Just really annoying. I've googled it, done what they said, watched youtube videos (same stuff). I have youtube, music and a bunch more set for 'no notifications' at all, yet, everytime I watch a youtube video, this stupid giant not playing thing hogs up the top of my lockscreen. I have to restart the phone to get rid of it, then if I watch youtube again, it's back.

----------------

View attachment 131886

I periodically have this on my Lock Screen as well, even when I haven't been playing music. I agree that it's both frustrating and aggravating! The only thing that works to get rid of it is to do a hard reset. I do wish I knew how this happen, and I wish there was a better fix for it.

ronpfid

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Dang , was hoping there was a way. Come apple, out of the 349 updates we get per year, can you fix this issue? lol

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I noticed it appearing (more?) when audio playback devices are active around or connected directly to my iPhone.
By audio playback devices, notably, we can think of: AirPods, EarPods, Apple TV, HomePod, Sonos speakers.

I have not found a way to dismiss or disable it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711