What is the best case for iPhone 11? Recommend your fav brands.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I really wasn’t going to get a case for my purp 11 but I would really freak out if the back starting getting minor scratches ! I decided to get the case mate iridescent groove case... it still shows the color thru but looks funky as well. The buttons on the sides are nice too not hard to push
case mate iridescent

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Do it. I put one on my Pro Max and it's nice. I've used some pretty nice cases on my other phones. Never tried a tech 21 but after a really bad experience with a much cheaper case I ran out to Best Buy to find something and grabbed that. It looks good, buttons are responsive, etc. I have some pics of my Pro Max in it here https://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=421638&p=3162634&viewfull=1#post3162634 if you want to see what it looks like on a phone "in person"

Picked one up today. It’s grippier than I was expecting. I like it.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
I bought an Otterbox Clear Symmetry Case at Best Buy. Here is what it looks like on my iPhone 11 Red.
b6ca6674a143317e6460c118bd4bbf34.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I’m still searching for the perfect wallet style case. I’ve returned the grey maroon wallet case, did more searching on Amazon and found this one. It arrives today so hopefully it’ll be the right fit for me
Adjustments.JPG

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So I returned this today. I tried it out yesterday. Honestly not a fan. I’m extremely picky when it comes to leather wallet folios, so what didn’t work for me may be fine for someone else.

The magnet just didn’t hold closed very well at all, if it even did connect properly & the “leather” felt really fake to me. I like real leather, some faux leather cases are ok... this one just didn’t do it for me at all.

I never put any cards into it because by the middle of the day I removed my phone from it and put it back in the packaging. Oh well !

I may just eventually get the Twelve South BookBook. I’ve used those in the past and have loved them...I just didn’t want to fork out $70 if I could find something comparable. I always compare what I’m trying out to the quality of a Twelve South folio & wind up disappointed because the quality of other folios just isn’t the same !

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
That’s nice !!! How are you liking it so far ? Thinking about grabbing one for my Pro Max.

I love it, it has a great texture to it and it has a very minimal size. I like it better than my original tech21 evo case. Best part is it’s cheaper than the evo also. Lol.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So Apple doesn’t make a lot of choices for their brand of silicone cases for the iPhone 11...well that’s fine by me because I did find an Elago silicone case on amazon for more than 1/2 the cost and it is everything a silicone case should be ! I love it and plan to get at least one other color, the lavender grey.

IMG_8166.JPG

elago iPhone 11 Silicone Case |Lavender| - Premium Liquid Silicone, Raised Lip (Screen & Camera Protection), 3 Layer Structure, Full Body Protection, Flexible Bottom https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XBR7MR...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3169496

EDIT: While this is a great case to use and hold the only downfall is it is a lint magnet

EDITED EDIT(lol): returning the case. It’s driving me bloody mad every single dust particle etc is getting stuck to the back of the case
the words I want to use right now lol🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:

litlleracer

Oct 24, 2019
Visit site
Hi
First sorry for my english ;)
I am a new user of Iphone 11 product red and i am looking for some beautiful case for my iphone. What do you recomend it to me?
Thanks for yours anwsers

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi
First sorry for my english ;)
I am a new user of Iphone 11 product red and i am looking for some beautiful case for my iphone. What do you recomend it to me?
Thanks for yours anwsers

Hello and welcome to iMore. My cousin has the same iPhone and chose a clear Otterbox Symmetry case. It gives great protection without covering up your pretty iPhone.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Apple’s Silicone/Leather case

While I'd like those,they just aren't available for the iPhone 11, only for the Pro models. There is no leather case available from Apple, at all, and the Silicone case is only available in white and black -- strange to have only those options for such a colorful phone.

Personally, I'd love the Apple Leather case -- though I did buy a Burkley, which seems to use better leather than Apple or at least not as processed -- and they should at least have colors that match the various phone colors.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77