AT&T Shipping Dates

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a Silver 11 Pro Max on the 24th thru AT&T. My initial shipping window was 10/8 thru 10/15. It shipped today and arrives Monday the 30th!!! Heck yeah!!!

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone ordered since? I just wondered if AT&T was still shipping faster than stated times. I ordered early this morning and delivery time says October 9. But last year it came the next day. Keeping my fingers crossed for the same timeframe haha

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone ordered since? I just wondered if AT&T was still shipping faster than stated times. I ordered early this morning and delivery time says October 9. But last year it came the next day. Keeping my fingers crossed for the same timeframe haha

What color and storage did you order?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Depends on your choice of color and storage size. Midnight green in 256 gig seems to be at the top of the want list.

GadgetMomma

May 12, 2009
Visit site
I'm thinking you'll be receiving it soon.

That’s what I’m hoping. It shows as in stock, i was just hoping that someone knew something like “oh AT&T is shipping in stock items immediately and most people are getting it within 1-2 days” haha.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77