Finally! :)

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
So I finally got my White iPad 2! :). I don't know If I will go with the iPad 3 when it comes out, but meh..

Anyways... Anything special I should get for my iPad (App wise). Anything special about jailbreaking it? I know when I have my iPhone I can do certain things but what about for the iPad? Any apps or anything I should get?

Also, I want to watch "live TV" but is there any apps that do that without having cable in your house? I don't mind if it's free or not, I just want live TV with channels on my iPad. Not just show's where I can watch on websites that get uploaded whenever.

Thanks<3!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
First thing you need to do is get familiar with the TiPb forums. There are specific forums for apps, jailbreaking, and accessories. Have a look around. You'll find most of your questions have already been answered.

JeremyHD

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
First thing you need to do is get familiar with the TiPb forums. There are specific forums for apps, jailbreaking, and accessories. Have a look around. You'll find most of your questions have already been answered.

I apologize, usually I know the rules, but I am just pretty excited ^^!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77