TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eindeutige

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What I love MOST about TiPb is tuning in for iPhone Live on Wednesdays and Sundays! That's my absolute favorite thing. (What brings me back to the site multiple times a day is the awesome blog) :)

bobbyhank

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Is it really possible to narrow it down to just one thing? I've had the feed coming into my reader for quite some time now and it's a wonderful comfort to know that the latest info on my favorite products will be at my fingertips with lightning speed. Not only am I getting more information, but I'm getting excellent resources to not only be informed, but understand what's happening, thanks to TiPb's fantastic writers and in-depth coverage. I love you, TiPb, even if you don't give me the iPad 2 I so desire.

neocryte

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My favorite part is reading the news. The website does an exellent job at keeping us posted on new developments - great break for me at work.

treid2011

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Being a newbie to Apple (Applehead!) - I love using this site (TiPb) to learn more from the community about Apple products, tips, and news (and not being pwnd with Marketing!). This site makes it great for research for what to go after and highlight what to run away from!
Count me in for the iPad2!! Thanks!

mmr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Great informative site

Love this site. Many great helpful hints and explanations for your viewers to enjoy their new electronics.

bsquidwrd

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb because, well, why not? It is informative, up-to-the-moment information on everything tech.

The thing that brings me back to TiPb is, again, everything, the information is complete, thorough, with no details left out. I learned to jailbreak from TiPb and there was nothing left out of the tutorial.

~Bsquidwrd

jayhawkfan18

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased my first iPhone (after YEARS of iPhone envy) and this site has ALL of the information that I need! I find myself here multiple times a day to read the news articles and to find information on how to tweak the iPhone to suit my needs and wants.

The iPad 2 would supplement my new Verizon iPhone 4 nicely so I sure hope I win!!

MrLogan

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I like returning to TiPb daily because of the well written articles that keep me up to date with iOS products. I have to admit that I was not a big Apple fan before reading this site regularly; in fact, I was very much the typical anti-Apple, PC guy. I started coming to this site regularly after the first iPad came out because I thought it was a silly product; after reading some of the review, I picked one up to test it out and really liked it. I am now very much open and enthusiastic about Apple products. While I am still very much a PC person, I recognize that Apple does make terrific products that are easy to use and that are high quality. I don't have to be a one or the other type of user. Thanks for broadening my horizons, TiPb!

smoke5643

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Gotta have it, gotta have it, gotta have it...Now! Please help me out here!

Tipb is THE place for the latest news and info on all things Apple. It helps sooth my addiction throughout the day. Why would I not come back?

dh96

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Simply put, I come back every day to see what Iphone/Ipad news is on the horizon. Whether its apple products news, iOS news or jailbreak news.

TIPB is the premiere site for this.

jnine1271

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I would LOVE an ipad 2! My husband is a music promoter and it would be so useful for him! This site is the BEST place to get all the scoop on all things "i". You guys go above and beyond to keep us minions informed with up-to-the-minute breaking news! Thanks for all your work and dedication to the masses!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2