Transfer .mp4 recordings

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I have been using a application that was working great until Apple decided on one of their goofy updates. Now this application will not work until the developer updates this.

My question is there a way to transfer these recordings to another application?

I have all the recordings backed up on my computer.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If the files aren’t locked to the app - meaning you can access them directly - then you should be able to direct another compatible app to play those files.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Yes I can use my Imazing Windows application in which I have the applications that do not work. Within those are the recordings. I can play those on my Windows computer perfectly.

How would I locate a comparable app then?

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I have used Walter Pro to transfer songs ,files and more to iPhone ,iPad .

https://softorino.com/waltr/

Installed Walter Pro today. I hope I have the right programme.

On the web page this us spelled Waltr. Seems a bit odd.

39a5e014a33459c3c66a3eda58239dc3.jpg

This application is transferring the mp4 application that I deleted by mistake. If this works then I will purchase Waltr Pro.

Last edited:

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Sorry it is called Waltr Pro , they do have a help line I think maybe only on paid version , however it is a great application and recommended by Apple .

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Oh the first trial I used was given this 16 digit code. The other code for the one year is like 10 lines long made up of all these letters and numbers.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Well I see a window letting me know that Walter Pro has been activated. Well and good. I decide to transfer a application then I have a note letting me k ow to activate Walter Pro. I first typed in the second license I was just sent. That gave me the activation problem. So I typed on both activation numbers. That did not do any good. Every time I choose to transfer a file to the iPad I type in the right code. I receive a response that Walter Pro has been activated.

Great go to transfer a file the same response that I need to activate Walter Pro.

The person replying thinks I ordered Walter 2. I ordered Walter Pro.

To me so far this is not a very good company.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Waltrs customer service is not that great. Rang their phone number. No one answered but a recording to leave voice recording.

That was bout 4 hours ago. Heard nothing back. Emails are about as useless.

This programme looks perfect. But if do not get any response on how to fix this I will ask for a refund.

I was directed to some recordings on eBay from a email from Waltr.

What version do you have Pro or Waltr 2?

Maybe Pro is unreliable.

I don’t want to have to pay for Waltr 2 as well.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for all your problems with this product Waltr 2 is an earlier version and Pro is the latest , I used it mostly 2 years ago (Waltr 2) to transfer my ringtones and files to my iPhone and it worked fine for me .

30-Day money-back guarantee. iPhone Red Glow Abstract ... Drag-n-drop any file into any destination tile; WALTR PRO Logo 2 WALTR PRO automatically .

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Finally with a new activation code Waltr works great. Cept for one thing. The only application I have to transfer mp4 files to is Cloud Player. But that applications let’s one file at a time be transferred. If I choose all in the Waltr application all only the first mp4 is transferred.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77