How to batch close all recently opened apps in Ipados 13.4

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
By leaving apps in suspended state, you’ll allow your iPad to open the apps faster. It also helps save battery.
Swiping up to force close apps is contra-productive to what you actually wanna achieve. Best you just leave them be.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
By leaving apps in suspended state, you’ll allow your iPad to open the apps faster. It also helps save battery.
Swiping up to force close apps is contra-productive to what you actually wanna achieve. Best you just leave them be.

How do you know what someone wants to achieve ? However,I have found if you leave everything dormant it slows the on screen app slightly. Which is why I close everything down every day, webpages as well.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am one who closes all my apps at the end of the day and I’ve been doing it for years. I don’t have battery draining problems and the performance of my iPhone is top-notch. With the exception of swiping up on one or a few at a time, I’ve not found a way to close them all at once. In my opinion, Apple should provide that option, whether they find it necessary or not.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
How do you know what someone wants to achieve ? However,I have found if you leave everything dormant it slows the on screen app slightly. Which is why I close everything down every day, webpages as well.

You’re right, I don’t know. I should not have said that. Regardless of that, though, I’m simply stating the instructions of Apple regarding the force close of apps.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77