iPad Pro System Sounds Abnormally Low

playzabass

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I just got my IPad Pro 128 this past Wednesday, and noticed that the system sounds and notification sound a are extremely low. I checked the Apple Forums and I'm not the only one having this issue. Playing music and videos, the sound is amazing.. Anyone else having these issues?

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello. I just got my IPad Pro 128 this past Wednesday, and noticed that the system sounds and notification sound a are extremely low. I checked the Apple Forums and I'm not the only one having this issue. Playing music and videos, the sound is amazing.. Anyone else having these issues?

FYI

I see the post on the Apple Forum & it's been answered...

spain4siempre

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue! Speakers are fine but when I get a text or email or any other notification the sound is soooooo faint I can barely hear it. I called apple support and of course they are clueless..... Hopefully a solution will come soon!

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same issue! Speakers are fine but when I get a text or email or any other notification the sound is soooooo faint I can barely hear it. I called apple support and of course they are clueless..... Hopefully a solution will come soon!

Hey,

Just out of curiosity, have you tried adjusting the notification and system alerts volume in the Settings? Sorry if I missed that info.

Cheers!

spain4siempre

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Yes I did. No help...... That's what Apple rep said to do but it is having the same issue. Whether I adjust it in sound settings or the volume control, the system sounds are very faint

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Yes I did. No help...... That's what Apple rep said to do but it is having the same issue. Whether I adjust it in sound settings or the volume control, the system sounds are very faint

Sorry to hear, mate. Mine does not seem to have the problem. That being said, I have noticed that there is a certain threshold (low level volume) up to which the system sounds are quite faint. I would say, 20% and up they spring to life.

Cheers.

spain4siempre

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I went to apple today and exchanged mine and I'm sorry to say that I'm still having the same volume issues, so at this point I'm sure it is a software issue and will be fixed with an update..... I hope this helps a little!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77