Post your pads!

toemasuxsempai

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
I've been a long time big ipad man and converting to the mini! First impression! SEXY! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1384321347.848408.jpg

I read articles like no other, and the weight for me is drastically different. Considering the higher pixel density and the compactness, everything seems much more crisp to me.

I walked in and out of the apple store with a white128 GB wifi model.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
amazing, did you say 128GB? I understand those are the rare ones (at least in Oz), so definitely congrats and enjoy! :yes:

toemasuxsempai

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
amazing, did you say 128GB? I understand those are the rare ones (at least in Oz), so definitely congrats and enjoy! :yes:

Yes 128 GB. THe region where I picked up the ipad, is an area where most people don't choose the higher space items due to price. Thus it was easier for me to pick up locally with no preorder

toemasuxsempai

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
how's the screen compared to the full size retina?

Having all generation of full size iPads as well as the air. The screen to me, on all devices look amazing. Bear in mind I'm a contact lens user so I personally didn't notice color differences that bugged me. I just know when it comes to screen protectors, I've always had a zagg hd screen. The differences in color is defiantly noticeable than. The only thing I noticed I needed to adjust to is since I'm using the mini now, when clicking in links, the area is smaller so I have to touch slower.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2