Official "Got My Retina Mini" thread...

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Picked up a white 16gb Mini w/rd last Saturday. Love it. Gave my Nexus 7 (2013) to my wife. The transformation is now complete. I am currently using 3 devices. 5s, mini w/rd and 5th gen touch. No android and no WP.

Sent from my white 5s

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Picked up a white 16gb Mini w/rd last Saturday. Love it. Gave my Nexus 7 (2013) to my wife. The transformation is now complete. I am currently using 3 devices. 5s, mini w/rd and 5th gen touch. No android and no WP.

Sent from my white 5s

Awesome!

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Just got the white one. In my opinion (can't fault you if you disagree) it's the best tablet ever created.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Only a month after I had gotten my 5s, I've gone ahead and thrown down the money for a 32GB Space Grey Retina Mini. I love the iOS platform, but I was starting to see the limitations of the 4 inch screen on the phone when it came to games and video watching, so this mini was almost a guarantee for me when I got the money together to buy it. I'm currently typing on it now with the Zaggkeys Folio and loving the crap out of it. for a little more than the price of a mid range PC laptop, I have this awesome tablet/netbook with amazing apps!

Carjackd

Trusted Member
Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
Well, I didn't get mine but my 10 year old just got his 32 gb for his birthday along with a Logitech Ultra thin keyboard case, which means I'm officially his tech support for a while, or at least until he figures out how to use it better than I can use my iPad Air . That should be in a couple weeks.

lafountain

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Well my wife has been wanting a mini, so broke down and got one for her. Best Buy had an Easter sale and the 16GB Wifi was $20 off and I had a $50 gift card for them so decided to go ahead and get the mini for her. Ordered Sunday received yesterday and now my wife is a happy 16GB Wifi Mini owner.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77