i forgot the name of one of my favorite ipad games.I'm pretty sure it launched between 2010 and 2013. If i remember correctly it was a freemium (free to play with in app purchases) skill/strategy game with mech like robots with attachable weapons that you could buy upgrades for. it was a 2D sidescroller that i think was also turn based. beyond that I can't remember much as i played it almost a decade ago. The tricky part is I played it on an educational apple account and no longer have access to it or my purchase history on it. If you know or remember anything that can hep me, I'd be very appreciative!
    Last edited by Austin Watson Watson; 11-30-2021 at 01:19 AM.
    11-29-2021 03:09 PM
    You’re talking about an app you haven’t played in at least 8 years. Based on your description, it could be anything, however, if you played the game on an iPad you should be able to find it in the purchased section of the App Store.
    11-29-2021 03:16 PM
    ...if you played the game on an iPad you should be able to find it in the purchased section of the App Store.
    This is great advice. I was thinking about a Game/App that I really enjoyed playing. For the life of me, I couldn't remember the name. So I did exactly what @Just_Me_D suggested, and was able to find it very easily.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-29-2021 03:50 PM
    I no longer have access to the apple account I had at the time sadly
    11-30-2021 01:20 AM