How do I fix my iTunes that is suck on Windows?

Marthinus Kotze1

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
iTunes Suck on Windows

I received an iPad Air 2, my first Apple Product, as a Christmas gift from my sister. While the device is smooth and slick, having no problems I am however fed up with iTunes on my pc. Its low clunky and have a overall bad UI and experience. Being new to the Apple World, I would like to know if there aren't any other applications available to sync your music, videos and books between your PC and iPad.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: iTunes Suck on Windows

It used to be slow and clunky on my old PC...took 15-20 minutes to load up the iTunes Store, syncing content took loads of time. Then, I upgraded to a newer PC, and it is very fast, loads everything quickly and syncing is a breeze, no issues.

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site

I also hate iTunes(both on my PC and MacBook Pro) but you have to suck it up and deal with it.

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

I can't really see any reasons to hate iTunes on a Mac. I can't see any reason to hate iTunes on a PC since they decoupled it from QuickTime. Even then, QuickTime was the biggest culprit with the way it hijacked file associations, among other things, not iTunes.

Performance is fine. Not sure what kind of aging/low end hardware people complaining about it are running it on...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77