Trouble messaging with my iPad 4

suzydy

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Just got my new iPad 4 I just love it but am having some trouble sending messages to people
On my contact list. I know they can receive messages from us thru our cell but when
I try to send a message on my iPad it highlights their email or phone number....which
Ever I use in pink with an ! Beside it. I have been able to send and receive messages from
Some people so this has me puzzled...anyone else having this problem? Their emails come through
On my face book on the iPad so I can't understand why I can't send a message to them
Thanks for any suggestions
Have a great day :)

bagarwa

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm also having a similar trouble. But figured out that the person whom I'm sending the iMessage to must link their iMessage to that number/email id. So, problem 1 got solved. Now the msgs are getting delivered to one person in my contact and I'm getting a 'msg delivered' notification. But I'm not getting any such notification for another contact in another country. I pinged them on FB to check and they confirmed that they didn't receive any msg in iMessage; even though there's no ! mark in to field. They are also unable to send msg to me in similar fashion. What are we missing?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2