iPad 2 in highschool

Jmsully

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
So I'm a sophomore this year and I am getting an iPad 2 and I am Wanting to use it for school as well. There is no wi-Fi at our school so I won't be able to do anything online. Are there any apps that can help in school while I'm offline? I know I could use Evernote for audio and written notes but is that all that the iPad can offer for school?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Part of it will also depend on your school and your school's policy on electronic devices. At my school, you would not be allowed to bring your iPad to school.

korp#IM

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Part of it will also depend on your school and your school's policy on electronic devices. At my school, you would not be allowed to bring your iPad to school.
This .... in high school and below there is a very high chance you will be told to not bring it or use it during class. One problem being, high school students steal things all the time and they don't want that as a problem. Another problem is students tend to play games and get distracted very easily.

serwan

Banned
Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
first if your school let you to use ipad 2,it will be good; second if you want ipad 2 to help you in your study, it's also good, but if you play games, watching movie or... it is now good..

there's much apps that help you during your school, such as:
1-Pages, numbers, key note....especially pages, witch is the best app for student to writing their lesson then print it.
2-istudez pro
3-solar apps...
4-look at app store to find apps

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
I use my iPad for school all the time (i'm a senior in Highschool) and pages is definatly the best app for notes. also browse the app store for apps that relate to your classes, i have chemistry, history and astronomy apps for example.

Most teachers see it as a netbook, so if your school allows laptops they should allow the iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2