TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbobby

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
What I like most about Tipb are the information provided not only for those familiar with iOS, but also those who are new to the OS as well as to those of us who like to Jailbreak our devices. Nuff said.

anwaar32007

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
The Daily Tips

I love TiPb. It gives me everything I need to for my iPhone. But, the thing that keeps me coming back is of course the Daily Tip. I can't imagine how much less productive i would be if I wasn't here at TiPb. I discover things i never would have imagined i need or could do. Thats what keeps me coming back to TiPb.

I would love to win this give-away, When i was active duty in the Army I had some spare cash to spend on the iPhone 3G and the 3Gs, but as a student, money isn't as easy to come by.

armrob#AC

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
TiPb is like crack for a gadget freak. I gotta have the newest tech, and Tipb keeps on top of it. wether it's apple stuff or the competition. i always know what's happenning in the tech world.
Right now the Ipad is the gadget of the moment.

Dieselstro

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
WOW!!! That really says it all! The WOW factor is why I keep coming back to TiPb. The information that I learn about upcoming devices, new apps, and news is what makes me an addict to constantly check back every 5mins (for real). When I hit that refresh button on the computer and see something new pop up on the screen that TiPb has posted i stop my work to read all about it. (sounds crazy but true) you all at TiPb do an amazing job keeping us all up to date. Keep up the awesome work. Oh Yea it would be sweet to see TiPb on a new iPad 2 while in my hands ;)

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Since I joined this site i visit it everyday because the news front page is always up to date and accurate. i follow other forums for Apple but this site is always on top of it. I'm currently deployed and when I have free time despite the slow connection i still wait for the page to load and hope that my post are being entered.

I would love the new white iPad 2.

moedalawn

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Long time listener -iPad 2 sounds twice as sweet! Me want. I will include lots of O O O O O so message floats to top and gets picked.
o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O o O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77