TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabe_tash

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
My favorite thing about tipb is that you guys have something fresh to read every day. You guys are very reliable website and keep up the great work. Me want ipad 2.

jen41500

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Love your site!

I absolutely love your site, it is very easy to navigate, and I keep coming back for all your informative pages on everything! Keep up the good work!

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
I love TiPb because you guys (and ladies) were the ones who showed me the truth about iPhone 4's problems, that they were minor and unobstructive in daily life. Unlike what the media was saying. If I got am iPad 2, you can bet it would be put to good use.

trouble222

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
your site is on my bookmarks menu

i Love Tipb because when i just started to learn about iphone and ipads Tipb offered the best information. I especially like all the software updates. through Tipb I know when and where to get all the new stuff and how to get the most out of the products i already own.

AdamApple

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Please can I have one?

My wife uses her iPhone while cooking, and because the screen is so small, she has to pick it up to look at it. We have had too many close calls with that phone dropping into batter or worse. Please, do it for her. She really needs one.

rmesika

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I need an IPad in my life, just like i need TiPb

Being a poor college student results in many things:

First, it denies me the time to comb through the dumps of information on the internet to find the articles and videos that actually interest me and are well written. Fortunately for me, TiPb does that. It posts relevant articles that actually matter to me. TiPb has saved me time that I don't have and given me more than I could want, and that's why I love it!!!

Second, college gives me the opportunity to actually use an IPad, whether for taking notes, reading PDFs, etc, everything pen and paper suck at.

And last, it makes me so poor (considering the cost of actually attending college) that I cannot afford an IPad, and that's why I need someone (you guys) to give me one!

You all remember how much college sucked, so an IPad is needed to make it suck less, it would greatly improve life here :)

310mike

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh man please

I'm going through the toughest year of my life....i can really use one of these

even if i don't win, thanks anyways. Great website! love it

aguado123#WN

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2

I rally would like that iPad 2.. the reason I keep coming back here everyday is because of your content, its amazing how updated and good it is, u guys have always something interesting to post and helpful for the community ..that's why i keep coming back

jrhoades81

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
I love how up to date Tipb keeps me on all the most recent Apple news! I am dying to get one of the new iPad 2's so bad! Please Tipb, make my potential iPad 2 dreams a blissful reality!!!

curtjester

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I first found TiPb a year ago and it has fast become my favorite among Mac RSS feeds with a depth of information not found at other sites. I also greatly enjoy the iPad podcast and the fun interplay among the hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh