TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.melendez

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
TiPb ROCKS!!

I love TiPb because we all discuss more than just Apple products. It's for technology lovers who just are smart enough to realize that Apple is the best.

Onlyping#CB

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
TiPB keeps me coming back to stay on top of all things iPhone and iPad. Quite simply best info anywhere!

What can't TiPB do for us besides transform in to a jet and fly us to an island. Close to it though...

fae49

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
My Favorite

I'm very new to the site, and this is such an amazing give away! My favorite part, so far, is all of the helpful tips!

drummerdude

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2

I visit TiPb.com several times a day to see what's going on in the "i" world. I have an iphone 4 and an original iPad. I would love to sell my iPad and purchase a new Ipad 2. Of course, winning an iPad 2 would be even better. I've had a Droid and currently have a blackberry storm 2 (work phone) which I've had for over a year. The iPhone 4 is far and away a superior phone / device. I love it.

Thanks for all the updates, tips, etc. Keep up the good work TiPb. com

Chaos5

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Simply that you guys have the newest news and most correct news for that fact. Anywhere else has rumors that stay rumors, TiPb has rumors that come true ;) Also what other site is there for iPhone, iPad, iPod news?!?!

wvaseliou

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
Simple answer

TiPi is simply great. If I need to know anything or buy anything for iPad or iPhone; you have the answers and your podcasts are great entertainment and filled with awesome information.

chaozsonic

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I love TiPb so much!!

There are just so many things that I love about TiPb!

The fact that you guys are able to provide so much information on every single Apple product is amazing. You have so many useful How-To guides , videos, news and it just overall provides all the information that someone needs about anything Apple Related! You're podcasts are always entertaining and informative, and it is this availability of info. that makes me come back every day. You know how to have the latest news and keep the reader captivated. I hope you understand how much I love this website! I would love the opportunity to win an iPad 2! Please pick me!

Love the site,

Keep up the good Job!! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2