Please Post Your Weather App Screenshots here.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Weather App Screenshots

EWeather HD is a very detailed and professional quality weather app.

With KOOL animations, temperature badge, weather clock and loads of accurate weather information. I've had it for years.
1aebdb156eddc63bb58bd245958a875f.jpg

4e1364ecfd8f3d2cb4ee1cc843e1a244.jpg

a97bcfa89a830321dd73e7b6fb8a6d9a.jpg

No home screen widgets...yet

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I agree, I’ve also been using EWeather for several years. The accuracy, and animations make it a winner for me. Not to mention, I had to contact the developer once. He was very supportive, and helpful.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Weather App Screenshots

I like Today Weather. It shows much more weather info, than what shows in my screenshot. I like I can add my own photo. This image is from my apartment. And it has a really nice widget.
b39f8298296e5c09c2dc9c9fb9fa13bc.jpg

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Today Weather has always been in my toolkit as it has good sourcing and is a crisp mostly accurate presentation. I personally tend to stay away from picture displays with my weather apps but that's a personal thing and it was easy to do.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I like Today Weather. It shows much more weather info, than what shows in my screenshot. I like I can add my own photo. This image is from my apartment. And it has a really nice widget.
b39f8298296e5c09c2dc9c9fb9fa13bc.jpg

Their original default source is good for us here - . It's is 'Weatherbit.io'. Does anyone have feedback on the other options??

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Weather App Screenshots

...and this is why BeWeather is still my go to weather app. The ability to use custom weather sets, the stock weather sets are not to bad either. How do you say it...CUSTOMIZATION
b07662d7957478872b32ce7945747a70.jpg

320e6e025d59d2b64f9d224ddce5bb09.jpg

5b776a969df3b595aed4c49cceab6f57.jpg

A matching widget also

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Weather App Screenshots

As I may have indicated here or elsewhere, I've always really liked the BeWeather presentation. But unfortunately, even though it's original source was at times iffy, the move to source from Dark Sky which might be better in many places left it often 180 degrees out of phase in others. If it had, like a few other weather apps, the ability to select from a few sources I'd still be using it. Your theme and icons are really neat however!

For the first time 'in a while' I have something positive about BeWeather Accuracy. I've always liked the App appearance and it was my go-to until it's source changed, when not only did the app become terribly buggy and often unavailable, it was often totally inaccurate where I live.
Seems now as I check a plethora of Similar Apps, some sourced by Dark Sky, that the accuracy and smoothness is much better. I know that some locations were always good, but the Caribbean wasn't among them. But likely driven by the Apple take-over, all is much MUCH better now so their app which I back burnered, is now front page in its folder.IMG_3322.jpg

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Weather App Screenshots

Haven't changed my iconset in a long time.
d464334c7973cfe6aae8b9c1997451e4.png

The BeWeather App has always been a clean professional looking page. It was the accuracy which went awry here and the general bugginess, both of which now seem rectified.
But I do prefer the Weather Widget Fuji flexibility and the win win of a simple widget which when tapped reveals a totally 'capable' Weather analysis page(s). Let's see if the BeWeather goes the Widget route in the not too distant future too.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Weather App Screenshots

As an 'All in One' it's again my best. But the detail pages on WWFuji are hard to beat and they are both 'same-source' now it appears. ( Sort of a parallel with IBM's - 'Weather Channel' & 'Wunderground '
ie Same Info, different display.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
As an 'All in One' it's again my best. But the detail pages on WWFuji are hard to beat and they are both 'same-source' now it appears. ( Sort of a parallel with IBM's - 'Weather Channel' & 'Wunderground '
ie Same Info, different display.

I have to respectively disagree. I honestly think BeWeather looks better with many more options and the ability to customize is second to none.

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I guess it's a matter of taste. I did set up a paid membership to WWFuji and the additional features are more than the tie breaker. In basic form it's...basic..but most of the customizability seems to be in the 'subscription' version of WWFuji...

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Weather App Screenshots

Simply as an observation, many paid versions of apps offer slight enhancements as a plus but 'no ads' as the main attraction. What I found with Fuji is that in the free version the ads weren't the issue but it was a fairly basic app. Most of the 'bells & whistles' are only available with a subscription. Once I saw that the accuracy of the weather info was good, I did a short trial then dived in.
If I had similar options available in BeWeather ( & a decent widget) I'd probably go for it too.

Last edited:

dmoskaluk

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Weather App Screenshots

I don't know of ( and I'll admit my background is limited) too many apps where there is such a significant difference between the free and paid or pro versions as with WWFuji
I tried it as basic for about a day anf found it 'ho-hum' but something told me I had nothing to lose by doing the 3 day trial by selecting a year ( not available on the monthly though) As is normal, I hadv3 days to check in out before going ahead with the purchase - I never looked back-and 'lifed'myself. The more I fiddle the more I find with the only feature so far 'missing' is system selected light/dark mode so I kept to more neutral themes rather than blacks or bright whites. But not only is it competent 'weather-wise' it's very intuitive to set up & customize. Posting several screen shots without messing up is a learning experience for me so please bear with me as I try....

https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/weather-widget-radar-fuji/id1137060820

Last edited: