So im the only person in my family on Android, and not wanting to carry multiple phones I have a work profile configured on my phone to keep my work contacts, calendar , email, and apps separate from my personal ones. Does IOS allow for the same thing? I played with my wife's phone (iPhone 11) the other night and didn't see anything obvious that would enable me to do this.
    12-07-2019 10:53 AM
    So im the only person in my family on Android, and not wanting to carry multiple phones I have a work profile configured on my phone to keep my work contacts, calendar , email, and apps separate from my personal ones. Does IOS allow for the same thing? I played with my wife's phone (iPhone 11) the other night and didn't see anything obvious that would enable me to do this.
    You can do things like create multiple contact groups (shown in screenshot) and add multiple email accounts to keep things separate. Other than that I’m not sure.
    Spencerdl and Mars20 like this.
    12-07-2019 10:56 AM
    You can create separate Work and Personal events on the Apple Calendar - in different colours.
    MrMars and Spencerdl like this.
    12-07-2019 11:38 AM
    Verizon and AT&T iPhone 11 also have the ability for two different phone numbers using an eSim if that's something you might be interested in.
    Mars20 and scruffypig like this.
    12-07-2019 01:29 PM
    No profile switching in iOS.
    In all honesty, this is the feature I miss most.

Wouldn't it be great to have multiple profiles ready, and then switch between them, by use of siri shortcuts, based on arrival to/departure from home/work/leisure?
    Unfortunately, Apple thinks we don't need that
    TgeekB and Chuck_IV like this.
    12-08-2019 10:12 AM
    Can’t you just log out of one Apple ID and log into another? Keep everything on cloud storage, I know it would be a pain in the dooper, but doable I think.
    12-08-2019 10:31 AM
    What I did was install the Outlook app for work email / calendar / contacts. That way I’m still keeping work and personal separate. And I have all Outlook contact numbers dialing via Google Voice so nobody gets my actual mobile number. Kind of a PITA, but better than carrying two devices.
    aximtreo likes this.
    12-08-2019 12:26 PM