hey i have problem in ios 10.0.1 alarm clock

omeroon

Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
We just fixed it on an iPhone 6:

First delete the old alarm setting like described above and set new alarms to "reset" the app.

At that point we still didn't have sound like a lot of you guys.

BUT.... now shut down your phone completely and reboot it (ie. shut it off and on again) and tadaaaa all sounds have returned and all is functioning again.

Hope this helps!

XoHennYoX

Oct 12, 2016
Visit site
I thought this was an issue with my old phone 5s because it would not let me download anymore updates.. I think the last I was running on was 9.1.something and it was giving me all kinds of issues so I finally upgraded and my new phone came in yesterday 7plus. I have restored from my icloud and the alarm is still not working. I have done the deleting alarms and resetting, powering off. I have not done the reset in settings yet since some say it still doesn't work and I'm trying to avoid having to reset all apps if I really don't have to... is anyone else still having the alarm issue? Are there any other fixes? Should I just suck it up and try the reset in settings?

barkha02

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I had the same issue even after upgrading to iPhone 7 from iPhone 6 when I restore from a previous backup.
The only way out is reset everything and set the phone as a new iPhone. The problem is with the backup. So,This is the only way out to this problem.

subvan

Oct 15, 2016
Visit site
Yes I had same problem .. it's an issue with backup .. I had the same issue even after upgrading to iPhone 7 from iPhone 6 when I restore from a previous backup.
The only way out is reset everything and set the phone as a new iPhone. The problem is with the backup. So,This is the only way out to this problem.

cre8tivesouls

Oct 31, 2016
Visit site
Have you tried Reset All Settings?

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms. Be sure NOT to tap "erase all content and settings".
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160918/35ae220fb2ba73ad0992a5725a3c12cf.jpg

I did all of that & everything above. Plus the 10.0.1 update will not allow itself to update my phone? Now what?!? Any ideas on either of these ??

WSCMama

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
Reset settings seems to have worked for me. I set a test alarm and it worked fine. Now to put everything back the way it was! Good luck everyone! Hope you find a fix!

ahsley2482

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
I deleted all the alarms I originally had set. Then I turned the power off on my phone and waited like 2 minutes before turning it back on. After that I was able to set multiple alarms again and the sound was working.

liviub

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Deleting and adding alarms, resetting settings and erasing all and starting fresh doesn't work. I have the alarm working for a day or two and then it stops. Or rather, it goes off, but no sound.

Apple seems to have this issue with every new release. Maybe I should have switched to the Note 7. It may catch fire, but at least that would wake me up. I kid...

I have exactly the same problem. The alarm goes Off, displaying on the screen the alarm (with snooze or stop options) but there is no sound. First time I rebooted the phone and it worked out. For a week or so. Yesterday and today happened again...

bufstark

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
Anyone who knows if Resetting the phone works?
A reboot seems only to be a workaround. Same problem with no sound after a few days.
I'm just asking because I won't reset the phone - before I'm sure it will fix the issue

Angel Nikolov1

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Anyone who knows if Resetting the phone works?
A reboot seems only to be a workaround. Same problem with no sound after a few days.
I'm just asking because I won't reset the phone - before I'm sure it will fix the issue
Solution for me is to change the brand. This phone is not working normally , why I spend thousand euro for phone, ok phone had internet , browsers , application and they work perfect . But for basic usage like alarms, phone call this is the worsted phone ever. I try to renew all setting, to delete all data (holy .... it delete everything and takes me 5 hours to recover everything) sometimes the phone is really crazy, so it can not load AppleStore, but facebook and all other app are working perfect. How to fix this .... problem wit alarm?

Last edited by a moderator:

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Have the same issue with iOS 10.2.1 beta 2 as of Saturday. Have never had a problem up until Saturday morning when my alarm didn't go off, same thing happened today.

bufstark

Dec 6, 2016
Visit site
I hope everyone who has this problem - reports it to Apple support.
When I talked to them - they claimed that they had never heard of any issues with the alarm.
So please report any incidents - to make them know that they have an issue. So hopefully they can fix this once for all

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2