Apple and App Store stop Beta app reviews from posting

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
This is good news as most app problems in beta iOS should not effect app reviews. Users commenting that the app sucks or it crashes all the time on beta iOS.

Anyone on iOS beta currently will not be able to leave app reviews with beta installed.

High five Apple on this one. :yes::yes:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I saw this coming. Too many bad reviews from public beta users. That hurts the developers. The beta is for them mostly.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
People need to understand that they are using beta software. If they don't understand that apps will crash because of this, they shouldn't use the beta at all IMO.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Huge kudos to Apple for adding this. The app reviews on Beta releases were often killing great apps' reputations because of so many negative reviews.

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Huge kudos to Apple for adding this. The app reviews on Beta releases were often killing great apps' reputations because of so many negative reviews.

Agreed! About time they updated that. Lots of negative reviews because of beta iOS causing apps to crash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I never leave any reviews negative on beta. If the app isn't working right, it's because of it being beta. Like Swype just broke. I submitted the feedback and am using SwiftKey until the time it gets fixed.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I never leave any reviews negative on beta. If the app isn't working right, it's because of it being beta. Like Swype just broke. I submitted the feedback and am using SwiftKey until the time it gets fixed.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

If only everyone was this logical. :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2