Which 3rd Party Keyboard will you choose?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Swype. I think my life will be complete with that.

Seriously, it's the only thing I really miss from using my Android.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

bitshifter1001

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm intrigued by SwiftKey and Swype. I will try them out, but honestly I don't really have any gripes about the current keyboard, so I may end up with the default one.

Travis F

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if any of these have a 5th row and show upper/lower case letters? If not, do you think it is likely that one will be developed? I recently drowned my jailbroken 5s and had to replace it. The 5 row keyboard and case are two features that I really miss on my old jailbreak.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Is the new keyboard on iOS 8 beta 1 just as accurate as the iOS 7 keyboard or is it even more better and accurate ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kris Simundson

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Easily swiftkey, I had purchased both the phone and tablet versions for my droid devices, best money ever spent on a app. Swiftkey is even free on android now to boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - BBM: 7CA94831

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm actually liking the Windows Phone keyboard currently, but nothing really compares to the Swiftkey keyboard when I used it on the Android phones I had before. So, by extension, I liked the Blackberry 10 touch keyboard too.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually liking the Windows Phone keyboard currently, but nothing really compares to the Swiftkey keyboard when I used it on the Android phones I had before. So, by extension, I liked the Blackberry 10 touch keyboard too.

I was thinking, isn't the Windows 8.1 keyboard based on Swiftkey? It had Swype like features when I was using it. It's very accurate actually.

It's called Word Flow I think. I used it when I installed the Developers Preview on my 521, 810, and 925.

I liked the BB10 keyboard because it easily learned the words you used.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
i prefer the orginal keyboard of iphone and nothing else.
personaly i dont like the idea w 3rd party keyboard.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know if any of these have a 5th row and show upper/lower case letters? If not, do you think it is likely that one will be developed? I recently drowned my jailbroken 5s and had to replace it. The 5 row keyboard and case are two features that I really miss on my old jailbreak.

Yes and yes. SwiftKey.

ಠ益ಠ

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'll probably use the one that brings back the dark keyboard from iOS 7.1 beta 1

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77