Cydia isn't showing updated tweaks & most are missing?

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I updated my 5s to 7.0.6 then used the latest evasi0n to jailbreak.

For some reason Cydia is missing tweaks and some aren't updated. For example at first OpenSSH wasn't even listed. I did a restore back to 7.0.6 and JB again. OpenSSH is now there but others are still gone. Also, I installed CydiaSubstrate, but it's version 0.9.5000. The latest update, 0.9.5001 isn't showing? I restored my phone 4 times already back to stock settings and jailbroke them again each time. My iPad seems to be showing all the correct and latest Cydia tweaks. What the heck is going on?

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
iFile is not showing up, like I mentioned above, tons of tweaks aren't popping up. And if I do somehow install that updated CydiaSubstrate, how is it going to fix my repo/cydia issue? Is it going to updated all the repos and bring the tweaks back?

From what I understand you just need to give it some time before the tweaks start appearing again. I've also noticed not all tweaks are there but some are slowly appearing again. As far as updating cydia substrate, that was done to install tweaks that required 9.5001.

budmonster

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
From what I understand you just need to give it some time before the tweaks start appearing again. I've also noticed not all tweaks are there but some are slowly appearing again. As far as updating cydia substrate, that was done to install tweaks that required 9.5001.

Oh I get what you saying but yeah CS is useless b/c the tweaks haven't showed up yet. I'll wait until the morning, hopefully in a few hours they appear, if not i'll post here again. Thanks for your help.

Edit: I followed this and it worked:

Try running iCleaner (found in cydia), and make sure all toggles are enabled. After the respring, go into cydia and refresh in the changes tab.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77