iPhone not turning on after installing jailbreak and tweak

toxicapple95

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
So I have an iPhone 6 with iOS 10.3.2 and I just jailbroke it using cydia impactor and g0blin ipa. Everything was going well, I jailbroke it, phone restarted no problem.

I then installed a file through Cydia, and had to reset the springboard. Again no problem.

A few minutes later, my phone just switches off. When I try turning it on, the apple logo shows up and then it switches back off.

Attempted Solution:
Even my iTunes isn't recognising it anymore when I just backed it up to my computer 1 hour ago.

I can make it go into recovery mode... however my only option was to restore it by updating to the latest iOS which is NOT what I want. Is there a way to restore the back up I made an hour ago?

Any help is appreciated.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

Sorry for the wait. We do have a few highly knowledgeable members that specializes in JBing

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Google "ReiBoot" I was able to use that program to get my iPad out of a similar situation. Also once your up and running I would run Cydia eraser and try to re jailbreak. Maybe try doubleH3lix now that is supports 64 bit devices and is said to have better battery life than G0bilin.