Trying to change shazam icon on iPhone 5

mikeoliver1313

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm trying to change my shazam icon on my iPhone 5 running ios7 7.04 using ifile. I have done this in the past with iPhone 4 and 3GS but for the life of me I can't get it done this time. I've changed 2 or 3 different icons in the shazam folder but no luck any help would be great thanks

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If what I think and get what you are trying to do is take an app and change the way the icon looks - I would say a jailbreak would have to be done and I don't know that much about jail breaking to give you on how to do this. If I am mistaken in what you are looking for please excuse me and hopefully someone else might shed some light on it.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Are you sure you're changing the correct icon files? Appinfo should give you the correct icon names for shazam.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to change my shazam icon on my iPhone 5 running ios7 7.04 using ifile. I have done this in the past with iPhone 4 and 3GS but for the life of me I can't get it done this time. I've changed 2 or 3 different icons in the shazam folder but no luck any help would be great thanks

I think it's easier to zip the theme back
up in ifile and email it to yourself. This way you can edit in a much larger screen of a PC.
I have found that themes vary significantly as to how they are written. Pertaining to the icons they can be in an icon folder all by themselves...very easy to change the file name...or can be found in either the Bundles, Folders, or UIImages folders. If your theme has these three select the Bundles and find the icons you want to change the name or swap out the image. There could me as many as 10 different sizes of the same icon in one of these folders. Clear as mud isn't it lol! Find the icons that you want to rename following the same sequence as they are currently written or swap the images out to one you would prefer.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77