What browser do you use?

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I only have Safari on my iPhone. I have Chrome on my MacBook, but I never use it. Safari works best for me with iCloud.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
It seems like Safari crashes a lot. I want to try something else. What browsers have y'all been having success with.
I used to use Mercury for the Firefox bookmark integration. Then with iIOS7, Apple brought out Firefox bookmark syncing via iCloud so I switched (back) to Safari. I haven't had any problems with it.

Note that most, if not all, third party browsers on iOS use the Safari rendering engine, so stability should be the same across the board regardless of which one you use. The only real differences you should find is in the user-facing UI including things such as bookmark sync with desktop browsers, how much screen space is taken by toolbars, etc, adblocking, etc.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Mainly Safari but also chrome or mercury if I need to access the desktop version of a site.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

Blue Shift

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
If only for bookmark sync I use Safari, but I've rarely ever had problems with it. I use it as my daily browser, and Firefox for development.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2