Tweak to make springboard folders transparent?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone aware of a tweak that will make the springboard folders transparent instead of having the blur effect? I have Springtomize but it doesn't make the folder transparent until you open it and then it takes away the blurred background. As you can see in the screenshot I don't want the bluish blurred background of the folders, I would prefer them to be transparent.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390805597.053842.jpg

*****Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
This can also be done with Springtomize. Go to the settings and make them transparent. Here my homescreen, is that what you're asking for?

image.jpg

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
That's getting very close, I would prefer a border around the folder though. I cannot find which setting in Springtomize you used to do this, when I toggle "Transparent Background" under the Folders settings it does nothing. Maybe I'm having a conflict with another tweak.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm able to get transparency using Springtomize on my 5s, but not my iPad 4. Like you though, I'd really prefer a border around the folders. Folders with just a couple of items in them look strange to me with a transparent background!

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
By the way, this is the result I get on my 5s:

evada3ed.jpg

Note that my folders aren't completely transparent, unlike what others have posted. No idea why mine are different....

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If you change the wallpaper do the folders take on the colour of the new wallpaper or do they remain transparent? BTW I have a i5.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

cavaliercarey

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
I have enabled this with Springtomize, but continue to have blurred folders until the folder is opened. I've tried multiple tweaks (eg invisible folder for iOS 7) with no success. I hate those blurred ugly things! Ideas?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
In the springboard settings, icon adaptive colors, make sure everything is at 0%. follow the pictures to achieve clear folders
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396478909.938476.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396478948.537360.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1396478988.934031.jpg

SlydWyz

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
You could also use a tweak called Folder Customizer that does only folders. It will remove the background when the folder is opened OR closed, you can change the color of the blur if you want something different, and you can change the font and color of the labels for the folders also.

I liked springtomize and hidden settings, but they did a lot more than what I wanted, so I went with this instead. Smaller package, does what it needs to do :)

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Folder Customizer worked, thanks!

Tweet @LondonComp ***

DIncer27

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone aware of a tweak that will make the springboard folders transparent instead of having the blur effect? I have Springtomize but it doesn't make the folder transparent until you open it and then it takes away the blurred background. As you can see in the screenshot I don't want the bluish blurred background of the folders, I would prefer them to be transparent.

What tweak are you using for dock to be invisible?

In the springboard settings, icon adaptive colors, make sure everything is at 0%. follow the pictures to achieve clear folders

What font are you using?

And does Pangu work for 8.1.1 yet? Or is there another way?

Itstakenovermylife

May 14, 2015
Visit site
Bumping this thread up because with the new version of Springtomize, I can't figure out how to do this. Any thoughts on how to make folders transparent with Springtomize 3?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Bumping this thread up because with the new version of Springtomize, I can't figure out how to do this. Any thoughts on how to make folders transparent with Springtomize 3?

I have spring3 hideme8 and folder customizer?
I honestly don't know which one does it, but my folder backgrounds are transparent?

I think you might actually need two of them as one alone doesn't seem to work!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost