IOS7 Calendar Confusion

ealvin

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Google calendar is my primary calendar, which I synch with the default IOS7 calendar app on my iPad. I have a couple of appointments that are scheduled for Tuesdays. When I open the IOS7 calendar Search function these show up, as they should, on Tuesdays. However, in the calendar views, these appointments show up as scheduled on Mondays.

I just checked other appointments and I see the same thing. They are scheduled one day ahead in the calendar view but the Search view shows the correct days the appointments were actually scheduled. Why would this be happening, since it's the same app synching with the same info source -- and what can I do to correct this?

Thanks for your help.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm, try deleting your google account, do a reboot and then add it back. I had a similar issue once, that seemed to resolve it. Also double check on the Google Calendar side that your location is set correctly to where your physical home is.

ealvin

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Guys, thanks for your help. IMHO, the key piece of info here is that in looking at my IOS7 Calendar I get two different results depending on my view. In the week/month view it shows me to be a day off of the actual event. In the view from Search (which corresponds to the old List view), it shows the items correctly. So, the question is why does the same app that uses the same info, produce two different results -- and how can I correct that?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77