iOS 7 crashes Alot!!!

Xx BEN xX

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
After running all of the beta releases, and having the GM/GA version on my phone since 09/10/13, I have yet to experience any kind of "crash" that I would attribute to iOS 7.0.x. Sure, some apps don?t work properly, but that is totally on the app developer, NOT iOS... and even those are few and far between. Issue? Problem? Not so much.

iMessage has been the only concern of mine. Once that's fixed I think everything else is good

Sent from my iPhone 5

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Been using it on my 4S for about a week after it came out because I was waiting for the servers to calm down. I wanted to make sure I got a good download. So far no crashes or for that matter any major issues. A few weird happenings that might be hard to explain but for just 1 example if my phone ii locked and I hit my home button to see if I have any notifications that I have turned sounds off, If my phone is tilted it might move a bit almost like it has room to move but the wallpaper is proper sized for the 4S. Hope that made sense. No other issues.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
com.apple.Preferences crashed on my new 5S earlier this evening. Clicked on Settings, and the process immediately crashed. Same process crashed a week ago.

Since I have Automatically Send enabled, Apple should be getting the Incident Identifier.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Just reasons why I say I miss Steve Jobs. I've never seen iOS glitch so much! It's terrible.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Since I've put seven on mine it has crashed and rebooted 3 times when trying to access the camera and one time I was driving home and noticed that the phone was off. Like not rebooted but it turned itself off.

Sent from my Gameboy Color

BenitoC

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Just had a crash of iOS 7 on my iPhone 5, first one ever. Although, I have had settings crash a couple of times.