Incoming texts not displaying while in conversation...

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing this issue on the latest beta (yes I am a dev account holder). When I am in a conversation, the person I am chatting with sends me a message and I hear it (notification tone) but it does not appear in the convo unless I leave the convo, and then reenter it from the message list.

This started on the last beta. Wondering if this is a beta issue or whether I need to restore.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else experiencing this issue on the latest beta (yes I am a dev account holder). When I am in a conversation, the person I am chatting with sends me a message and I hear it (notification tone) but it does not appear in the convo unless I leave the convo, and then reenter it from the message list.

This started on the last beta. Wondering if this is a beta issue or whether I need to restore.

It has happened to me once or twice but not every time .. I gave had a issue where open my messages and it crashes but only when I open a certain person thread .. Kind of strange a hard reboot fixes it thou

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2