iOS 7 and its ugliest apps

toloue_man

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
iOS 7 is a masterpiece and it is redesigned by Apple lately. iOS 7 is beautifully desgined , thanks to Johny Ive, but I think that Newsstand and iBook (very smiliar to each other) are not that much gorgeous compared to other native apps. I think the former wooden texture in iOS 6 is too way beautiful than the new version of these apps. What do you think? Do you agree with me?

I think Apple must do something about it! I hate these two apps design!

Attachments

• ios7-review-51b68c6c7ae25.jpg
    ios7-review-51b68c6c7ae25.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 121
  • Newsstand_PR11.jpg
    Newsstand_PR11.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 117

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
(Un)fortunately, it is what it is. iOS 7 will look however Apple decides it will look, and you will be forced to accept (or reject) it as a "whole". Perhaps there will be a jailbreak for iOS 7 sometime after it’s released, but until then, it is what it is.

Personally, I happen to like it...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
get over it. i have no idea why some people feel so slighted over some graphics

wait until you use the OS on a day to day basis. that's what should be most important

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I love the new design, the transparency just flows beautifully, we all have different tastes though :)

I don't know why people on this forum have to be so rude? Someone shared their personal opinion, telling them to "get over it" is a bit uncalled for isn't it?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I love the new design, the transparency just flows beautifully, we all have different tastes though :)

I don't know why people on this forum have to be so rude? Someone shared their personal opinion, telling them to "get over it" is a bit uncalled for isn't it?

I don’t know if it’s rude or not... but you have 2 choices now, perhaps a 3rd in the future:

1. Upgrade and deal with whatever "disappointments" it brings.
2. Stand pat and stay on iOS 6.
3. (Future) jailbreak and skin iOS 7.

What else you got?

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
What I think about apples design on the iOS 7 is very different but yet still similar to the apple users.. I have played around with the beta and I liked it its different but yet similar to use and I think apple needed this facelift in their iOS and did make a lot of changes to the new software but yet still have the apple users knowing what they are doing with the new iOS.. I am excited for the official iOS to be released

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]Personal Attacks - Constructive discussions are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move on to another thread.
Trolling - Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke users into responding in a negative way. Calling another member a troll is also a form of trolling. Trolling will not be permitted.[/WARN]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2