Passbook help?

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
So I'm on IOS 6 and I can't seem to figure out how to get cards and such into the passbook app. For example I have the starbucks app on my phone with my card on that but there is no way to get it into passbook.

Also, does anyone know of other apps/services/stores will have cards to put in passbook other than the ones shown in the keynote?

UKFan643

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure what's going on with Passbook. When I open it up, it gives me the info screen and has a button for the App Store at the bottom. But when I press that, it just tells me the App Store is not available.

den124

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
how do i get existing store cards into the app, for example I use the key ring app for all of my loyalty cards, is there a way to load them into passbook?

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
so i open passbook, then hit app store and it takes me to app store and shows me about 5 apps that work with passbook. none of them i really care for. i'm waiting for the starbucks app to show up in there.

fyi, the apps it shows for me right now are:
- cineplex mobile
- live nation
- lufthansa
- sephora to go
- ticketmaster

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you won't need to download the app. You could pretty much buy stuff using the safari website and it will have an option for opening in passbook.

I'm flying out tomorrow and I got my checked in boarding pass from safari to passbook.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming you won't need to download the app. You could pretty much buy stuff using the safari website and it will have an option for opening in passbook.

I'm flying out tomorrow and I got my checked in boarding pass from safari to passbook.

What airlines? I'm flying this weekend on US Airways...

CrzyP

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
passsource.com allows you to add passes like BestBuy rewards zone, and US Airways ticket for the poster above. You can also creat custom passes.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
so i open passbook, then hit app store and it takes me to app store and shows me about 5 apps that work with passbook. none of them i really care for. i'm waiting for the starbucks app to show up in there.

fyi, the apps it shows for me right now are:
- cineplex mobile
- live nation
- lufthansa
- sephora to go
- ticketmaster

I still have the cannot connect to iTunes even though its connected- How did you get it to show you those apps? Do you have them installed anyway?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
here is what is available for me after tapping the App Store option within Passbook

Fandango
Live Nation
Lufthansa
MLB.com At Bat
MLB.com At the Ballpark
Sephora to Go
Target
Tickemaster
United Airlines
Walgreens

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
here is what is available for me after tapping the App Store option within Passbook

Fandango
Live Nation
Lufthansa
MLB.com At Bat
MLB.com At the Ballpark
Sephora to Go
Target
Tickemaster
United Airlines
Walgreens

I am still getting cannot connect to iTunes grrrrrr

RageRhinos

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Go into settings and change turn off auto date and change to a year from now...open passbook click store....then go back and set back to auto. Fixed it for me.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I have the long list of apps, and I have been able to connect to the app store from within passbook.

I downloaded Fandango, but don't have any tix purchased right now. I do have the starbucks app updated, but my starbucks card is not showing up in passbook. How do I get it transferred over? The passsource website that was previously listed or ... ?

I always assumed these "apps" would be automatically listed and you just typed in your login and/or account information for each vendor and voila it would be there...

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Open passbook and when i click on the app store it opens and says "cant connect to itunes".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or is the link gone if you add something?

This is really not as easy as it should be, kind of disappointed.

dcarryer

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I had the same issues as everyone else. I had to download the target app, look at the coupons, scroll down to the bottom, and click the passbook button. This then put the coupon in my passbook. Kinda cool, but now I'm asking what else can I jam in my passbook?!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77