Reasons why you UN-Jailbreak?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I need to test the latest iOS versions and that usually means an UN jailbreak for me.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
The main reason I Jailbroke was SBSettings. LOVE that!!. I had a few other apps I used but not that many actually. I would theme some but it was not a big deal for me but it was kinda nice/cool.

The main reason I UN-JB was stability. This was the first JB that was not that stable. So I figure with all the extras that came in iOS5 and the lack of stability in this particular JB...I just went back to stock.:rolleyes:

I love JB and do not have a problem with it but I need stability more. Again this was the first JB that I have done that was not that stable. I am sure I did something wrong but I am too lazy to figure out what .:D

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Stability and speed issues.

Safari kept crashing as well as other apps. And the device kept getting slower and slower, soon, it was 10 seconds to load the weather. Everything was slow.

So, now I'm back to team pure. It's actually not much faster.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Stability and speed issues.

Safari kept crashing as well as other apps. And the device kept getting slower and slower, soon, it was 10 seconds to load the weather. Everything was slow.

So, now I'm back to team pure. It's actually not much faster.

Interesting. Thanks for the response and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. ;)

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I usually only unjailbreak when the newest iOS version comes out and that's only until the untethered jailbreak for that iOS version comes out.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2