SnowCover4 and Lockscreen help?

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Ive attached a picture which details my dilemma.

If anybody wants what I have currently I can attach a zip file.

If anybody solves the problem I'm having, I LOVE YOU.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
so the LS background and the yellow picture are two different files?

Can you past the yellow picture onto the LS background using a photo editing program?

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I think I know the problem.

The theme you are using has it's own lockscreen, so even if you change it via normal means, the lockscreen is what is embedded in the theme.

Now, when you actually set a lockscreen, in this case I think it's the yellow picture, that is what will show up when playing your music. So you need to take the LS image your SSH'd and copy the yellow photo onto it, then set that image as your LS and it should work.

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I should clarify:
The yellow photo is the album cover of the current song that is playing, "Z"

SnowCover is a tweak that displays the song playing in a small album-cover-type way. I would love to display the album art while also having the animated background behind it.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Instead of removing scbackground@2x you need to make a copy of the ayecon background and move it into that folder and rename it to SCBackground@2x, overwriting the current one.
Here's
My result with the stock apple "world" wallpaper
475469b5-1568-aac4.jpg

Last edited:

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
That works, but I'm trying to get the animated colored streaks to be seen behind the album cover. That will just overlay another static BG over the animated one.

That still looks much better than plain black though!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So I have conflicting tweaks and can't really test it out that much because I keep crashing, but I put the ENTIRE theme from nexus into a folder in the theme folder of snowcover4 And just named it nexus.theme... I then selected that as my theme... And I had the nexus lock screen with no album art, but the swipe controls... So it was CLOSER... But not quite there yet...
Also i tried putting a plist file in, bit that only made things worse...

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Thank you so much for trying!

Right now I have just put the static ayecon background in the SC4 theme folder and named it "SCBackground@2x.png"

It looks okay. Right when I start playing a song, the animation stops and the album art shows, and the grey background stays constant. But if I could also have the animation behind the album art, that would be superb!

andyriot

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
kind of off topic, but where do I find this background in ayecon? had a look around ifile but im not totally versed on all the file names and whatnot

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
It is placed in the default wallpapers folder, so go to var/stash/WallpaperP5IGmG/iPhone or just search for its name "302@2x.png"

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2