NEW Show Us Your Jailbroken/Modified Lockscreen!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
My own custom wallpaper, my Lambo Zeppelin image and "Think Different" slider

IMG_3143.png

Daspoo

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Here's me, although I'm thinking of devoting some time to finding a new theme to use with the 4S. Has anyone noticed any performance hits with theming thus far? I currently don't have Springboard/Winterboard, or whatever it's called now, installed from Cydia. The phone's working great with a few JB tweaks, but I don't want to sacrifice performance for looks at this point.

Jman1313

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 17289

I'm brand new to jailbreaking (jb my 4S yesterday for the first time), but have spent some time customizing already. This is my lock screen right now.

Here's the theme and layout for my home screen too. Really like this look. No performance issues either.

474a41fa-f677-38d8.jpg

Last edited:

Jman1313

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
It's Prestige HD.

Anyway, I've played around a lot (and wasted a few bucks on things I ended up not liking, and have (for the moment), settled on two different setups, both of which I like a lot.

First, is a modified version of the first thing I posted. Theme is Prestige HD, with a modified lock screen of the AWTD lockscreen from the Hollow theme (to use the Prestige background and slider). SB Widget is the SB ClockWeather Widget from ithemesky.

prestige2_lock.png

prestige2_home.png

Next is the Boss Day theme with the Boss Day BLGMSTR mod lockscreen (available from themeit blog) and SB widget. Rows are compressed with 5 rows tweak in Springtomize. I LOVE the look of this theme, but for the look to be right, I needed to turn off icon and folder labels, which hampers usability a bit.

boss_lock.png

boss_home.png

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77