SlideAway - Enhance Your iPhone?s Lockscreen

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
SlideAway Jailbreak Tweak Will Enhance Your iPhone?s Lockscreen

The lockscreen has always been an interesting area of the iPhone?s interface for jailbreak devs to experiment with. You?ve got LockInfo, AndroidLock, awesome themed lockscreens, and weirder*experiments*like RecognizeMe that are all available in Cydia.

The newest addition to the lockscreen enhancement category looks to be SlideAway by popular jailbreak*developer, Filippo Bigarella. Filippo has brought us several jailbreak apps in the past, including Springtomize, CleverPin, MyVolume, and NowPlaying for Tweetbot. SlideAway looks to be his greatest creation yet?

SlideAway is an upcoming enhancement for your iPhone that brings more functionality to what you can do with your lockscreen. Instead of using the Android-like gesture method for unlocking, SlideAway allows you to*interact*with apps and slide through notifications.

The bar at the top of your lockscreen has two assignable apps that can be*launched*with one tap from each shortcut. Under the slidable top bar, you have controls for screen brightness and a look at your iPhone?s dock. The apps in the dock can be launched straight from the lockscreen. Sliding down again will unlock your iPhone (or prompt you to enter a password, if you have that turned on).

SlideAway is a little difficult to explain in words, but luckily we can show you a great video that fellow iDB writer, Jeff, put together for his own site, JailbreakMovies.

::information from iPhone Download Blog::

this tweak looks EPIC! look at the screenshots and watch the video in the link given above. i will be buying this as soon as it is released!

anon4705295

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
augh I was trying to see how long I could go w/o being jailbroken... thanks for making me re-jailbreak! ;) :p

This looks great! Theme reminds me a bit too much of a Storm, but I'm sure that will end up being customizable, right? :D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yeah i finally came to terms i can never stay Pure.. believe me, i attempt it every so often but every time do i feel like i lost a good friend or favorite pet haha! :D

i really hope SlideAway gets submitted today AND released!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
well sometimes it takes longer than people like. the last Lockinfo release took a couple of days if i remember correctly, they use MMi as well

hopefully this will not be the case!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
the Dev did tweet this does not crash with LockInfo but does not look nice with it either.. personally i do not care how it works with LI as i stopped using it a little while back so this is perfect timing

i don't think this is supposed to be a Lockinfo replacement but it looks like exactly what i need

my god ModMyi is taking forever!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77