SlideAway - Enhance Your iPhone?s Lockscreen

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
the Dev did tweet this does not crash with LockInfo but does not look nice with it either.. personally i do not care how it works with LI as i stopped using it a little while back so this is perfect timing

i don't think this is supposed to be a Lockinfo replacement but it looks like exactly what i need

my god ModMyi is taking forever!!

yes they need to hurry up and put this in cydia!! I need this nowwwwwwww

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
from the Dev not too long ago:

FilippoBiga: . @ModMyi just told me Saurik is busy these days. Please don't bother anyone for SlideAway not being available soon-ish! just sit tight 

i hate waiting

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
if he is the only one handling these things then he is either really greedy or does not trust anyone. this is ridiculous

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
there have been conversations between the Dev and modmyi, they told him it should be "soon".. of course there are several definitions of "soon" haha!

i really hope this tweak doesn't start off buggy

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
OH MY GOD. THIS IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS.

going on 3 days now after it was submitted. i almost wish the Dev never would have mentioned when he submitted it. yes, i have OCD

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Man, OCD is rampant in this forum. I can't imagine what you people would do if you decided that SlideAway sucked! If i were Saurik, i'd be somewhere in the Australian Outback, or maybe the mountains of Transylvania. :p

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
haha! i think you are onto something. hoping the anticipation isn't more exciting than the product itself. i have spent $ on apps/tweaks that i do not even use anymore probably because of this very same reason but you have to buy it to see if you like it i guess

i'm not afraid to spend the cash but it helps if the product is available!! lol

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have read it does not make a device crash but the appearance is not very pleasant. i do not have LockInfo so i could not tell you myself

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Why give up all the extra features of Lockinfo, just to pay $2.99 for something that "fits in" with Lockinfo? If they come up with a free trial, i'll check it out real thoroughly, and then decide. For me personally, i'm willing to stick with Lockinfo.:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77